Pub anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub anyone?

I think its crazy that us first years still haven't met up properly with the second years etc, we've only seen you guys when you did your presentations towards the beginning of the year.

As our Sea Phases aren't that far away anymore I think it would be good to meet up so we can find out what to expect and that.

We don't have to, but if anyone's up for it...

Well... this was a success. We will try again when we are down there.
    "Knowledge is gained through experience and experience is just another name for our mistakes" - Albert Einstein/Oscar Wilde
    "Choose a career that you really enjoy and you will never have to work a single day in life."

Experience with Container, General Cargo and Cruise vessels.

Comment

I think Im the only guy in the second year that uses this forum...and sometimes its a few weeks or months between visits lol. Good plan, everyone should be back here in the next week.
      Sent using advanced stick technology.

Comment

Haha that would explain it. I will speak to you on Facebook later and sort something out!
        "Knowledge is gained through experience and experience is just another name for our mistakes" - Albert Einstein/Oscar Wilde
        "Choose a career that you really enjoy and you will never have to work a single day in life."

Experience with Container, General Cargo and Cruise vessels.

Comment

I'm on here too haha just don't use it very often.

Do any of you guys have dates yet? Last year we weren't told 'til our final week at Uni.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
            I'm on here too haha just don't use it very often.
            Tut tut!
            sigpic
            Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieDelta View Post
              Tut tut!
              Indeed! Been on a lot more recently though

To be honest I forgot about the forum until I saw an update from you guys on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
              X