Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

South Tyneside Jan 2017 Intake/ BP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Tyneside Jan 2017 Intake/ BP

Hi,

Just wanted to see who else is starting at Tyneside in January, and also who else has been accepted for BP overall?

Cheers!

I've got my sponsorship from BP. Starting Tynesideon the 12th though as an ETO. Will be in Sunbury for the 8th.

Comment

I'm in the January intake for STC but still no idea on start date or sponsor.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackmwilson View Post
        I'm in the January intake for STC but still no idea on start date or sponsor.....
        Hi Jack, one of the other people starting on Deck in January had phoned the college up who said it starts around the end of January (30th). Im heading to STC in January with BP on the Deck Course so I'll probably meet you!

Comment

Hi iRobot, I am starting STC on ETO course too (sponsored by P&O Ferries) on 9th January 2017 (originally 16th January recently changed) I was updated by SSTG, travelling up on the 6th January to get my bearings of the area. Have you got the right date? Cheers.

Comment

Anyone starting on the 30th?

Comment

hey all I'm a Deckie starting at Tyneside for RCCL I'll be joining you FEB 6th

Comment

Anyone arrived at STC yet?

Comment

Working...
                X