Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Companies Training at South Tyneside College

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for companies which train at south tyneside college on request. Where does BP train etc?

Cheers

Theirs no guarantee, company's send cadets all over and are unlikely to send you to your requested. Although a few company's did send cadets to STC that lived near it, was mersk and princess but just coincidence

Comment

I asked SSTG to send me to Glasgow. They sent me to Glasgow. On reflection maybe I should've gone somewhere else.

In any case its a bit of a lottery. Some companies will allow you to state a preference and adhere to that, some companies will just send you wherever. With the demand for cadetships as high as it is at the moment I would just apply everywhere and see what happens.

Comment

BP send cadets to either Warsash or STC, I am sure you would be able to request STC if you got offered a place with them.

Comment

BP are sending me to Fleetwood but they could have easily sent me to warsash.
          http://pinkscampi.wordpress.com/

Comment

Whoops - forgot about Fleetwood! Both BP and Shell do not send any cadets to Glasgow.

Comment

Yeah, I live 15 minutes away, I even drive past it on my way to my Sea Cadets, another reason I don't want to make away for a full 3 years, would they take something like the Sea cadets into consideration?

Comment

Working...
              X