New Cadets - South Tyneside 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cadets - South Tyneside 2013

I recently got my phone call from Maersk offering me a place at South Tyneside for the September 2013 intake which i am delighted about and i have accepted it! I am just looking to see who else is starting at South Tyneside in September and whether it would be worth starting a Facebook page or something along those lines to at least have a familiar face on the first day at the college in september!

Jake

Hi Jake, I am a fellow borg member! I have invited you into the STC Facebook group. All three of us so far! So who else is headed for STC this September?
    I am:
    Patrick, 18
    Maersk
    Deck FD!
    Live in Darlington.
    All views are my own and not that of my employer/training company.

Comment

Here is the group, send a friend request to me or someone else in the group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/591068404244145/

Comment

Hey Jake and Patrick, I've been told ill probably be attending South Tyneside in september too! Im with Maersk, and ill be on the Deck FD, it would be lovely to get to know people before we all start

Comment

Hey Sarah,

I'm with Maersk and going to South Tyneside too Glad to find out I'm not the only girl :P Haha, I'm also on the Deck FD course!

Comment

what is it with all these maersk cadets starting at my mighty south tyneside? cant be doing with them over populating the place haha

Comment

Sharup Lambert, we're coming to raise the standards. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickW View Post
                Sharup Lambert, we're coming to raise the standards. ;-)
                A man was sitting in the bar at Felixstowe port. A beautiful woman walks in and sits down at the table next to him. So he decides because she's at the port, she's probably an off-duty shipping Line Customer Service agent.

So he decides to have a go at picking her up by identifying the shipping line she works for, thereby impressing her greatly.

He leans across to her and says the Hapag motto 'Better together?'.

The woman looks at him blankly. He sits back and thinks up another line.

He leans forward again and delivers the Hanjin Line motto 'Your Choice, Your Success' .

Again she just stares at him with a slightly puzzled look on her face.

Undeterred, he tries again, this time saying the OOCL motto "We take it personally".

The woman looks at him sternly and says 'What the f **k do you want?'

'Ah!' he says, sitting back with a smile on his face........ ' MAERSK LINE' !
                I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Haha!
                  Good, obviously beautiful women work for Maersk....

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickW View Post
                    Haha!
                    Good, obviously beautiful women work for Maersk....
                    This is good to know.

Comment

Hi Jake
                      I start at South Tyneside in September with CMA as an engine cadet.

Comment

Until today I was under the impression that I would be attending Fleetwood. It turns out I will now be attending South Tyneside in September doing the Fd Engineering with Chiltern Maritime/ MEF. Look forward to meeting you all.

Tom.

Comment

Anyone bringing a surfboard? I hope the halls are ok with that along with my bike haha.
                          www.gypoinfo.org

Comment

Originally posted by JoelR View Post
                            Anyone bringing a surfboard? I hope the halls are ok with that along with my bike haha.
                            A surfboard? In Fleetwood? Really?
                            I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
                              A surfboard? In Fleetwood? Really?
                              No haha South Tyneside! Big surf scene in the area.
                              www.gypoinfo.org

Comment

Working...
                              X