Christmas holiday dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas holiday dates

Just wondering if anybody knows the holiday dates, trying to book a holiday while the prices are low.

The website says Autumn Term finishes on Friday 16th December but I remember the marine students finished earlier than the rest of the college last year.

Anybody know?
    Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers

it also says we have a October break??? thought we didn't get one, a little confused and I would also like to know about when we finish being in the marine section of the college is it different from what there site says for us???
    Be what you want to be not what other people tell you to be
    Adapt and over come
    Careers At Sea Ambassador

Comment

Had a look through my credit card bill to see when I tanked up with petrol in South Shields and last year we broke up on Dec 17th and started back on the 10th rather than the 4th as the website said, so I remembered wrong.

Sadly we don't get the half term, its just for the A level students and beauty students - so no 50p haircuts that week.
      Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers

Comment

awrite, well we start back on the 2nd I saw on the website
        Adapt and over come

Comment

Do we get easter holidays or are we away before then????
          Adapt and over come

Comment

The schedule my company gave me said that we start our sea phases in february

Comment

Extra info = The engine hnd lads last year got an easter break then went back to college for a few weeks then were off to sea

Comment

then I must be getting a easter break haha am on that course :P
                Adapt and over come

Comment

well i spent my easter day afternoon ashore in costa rica last year, wasn't bad!

Comment

Well it looks like I am spending easter at home then haha seeings how I am HNC Engine
                    Adapt and over come

Comment

Working...
                    X