College Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Uniform

Going to have to put this out there because for the life of me i cant manage what seems a simple task!
    Not sure how strict everyone elses company is on the Blazer v Jumper scenario but my company demands a black blazer, only problem is i cant find a blazer for under ?70 which is VERY steep considering i only get given ?160 by my company!
    Anyone else being told to get a blazer and any idea where you can get one for a reasonable price?
    Cheers in advance!
    Liam

Are we expected to turn up monday morning with this 'uniform' on?
    Luck......Preperation times Opportunity.

Comment

Yes....

It doesn't have to be a blazer, a suit jacket will do...
      I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

how about....nato jumper?

Comment

Yeah i found it a bit of a pain so went for a suit jacket and as much as i like nice clothes i went for the cheapest possible one i could find namely

http://direct.asda.com/george/men-s-clothing/classic-suit-jacket/GEM1847,default,pd.html

I got the company badge sown onto it by a small native american woman who was passing by on her camel and CMT have not commented on its appearance so im guessing tis fine.

PS you may look like a scally on his way to court wearing this item
          you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

Yeh the ?20 one deffinately has plenty of appeal to me think that might be the one just my company seemed to be very specific about it needing to be a blazer even though i hear nobody wears them in college, spending ?75 on something i wouldnt use would quite litteraly break my heart.
            Suit jacket is is!
            cheers, liam

Comment

Well Clyde's instructions are for a blazer and having looked they arent easy to find, so i went for that. up to you. i would try it for ?20 as certainly you wont be wearing it daily well you can, i quite like mine it has handy pockets and all that jazz
              you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

Blazers, for kids come all the way up to a 50 inch chest for about ?55, look for unbranded school ones, cheap chearful and fairly hardwearing!

Comment

SSTG say blazer OR nato jumper with the usual badges & tie

Comment

I've just used an old suit jacket. My form said jacket/blazer I'm sure.

Comment

Yeah I've got the joining instructions and few forms...all have conflicting information, some state the blazer others state blazer OR nato jumper

Comment

Working...
                      X