No announcement yet.

South Tyneside College September 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting in September on the hnd course, at south tyneside, live right next to the college, happy to help with anything, at the college previously for 2 year

Comment

Does anyone know the start date for the engineering foundation degree? My sponsor don’t seem to know

Comment

Your course should start around the start of September along with all other cadets enrolled on the September intake

Comment

Thanks Cameron! What has everyone put as there accommodation start date?

Comment

Im just staying at home as college is walking distance for me

Comment

Also is anyone on here with Princess Cruises?

Comment

I’m with MSC, sure I did speak to someone else with Princess. I’m like 45 minutes away so worth getting accommodation

Comment

Ah, are you going with them through Chiltern, my mates just got msc through them, he's getting sent down Fleetwood

Comment

Yeah through Chiltern mate, they where sending me to Glasgow but I asked for Tyneside cause It’s far enough from where I live but I’m still familiar with the area

Comment

Yeah princess wanted to send me to Fleetwood but I asked to stay at south tyneside cause I've studied there for 2 year already and said its fine and I can stay at south tyneside
                      ?????

Comment

Hi there,

I've currently got an offer to study FD Marine Electrical Engineering at South Tyneside College in September with an LNG major as the sponsor.

I currently live in Glasgow so i'm weighing up my options at the moment as I am already in a pretty good job within the petrochemical industry. However, I am looking for a career change so I might see you about

Comment

Well done getting an offer mate, best of luck to you

Comment

Anyone fancy making a group chat or something?

Comment

Absolutely, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat ?

Comment

Originally posted by Apples View Post
                                Absolutely, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat ?
                                Let’s say Facebook? Pm me or drop your name and I’ll start one

Comment

Working...
                                X