Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Merchant Marine Officers School (EFOMM) [Brazil]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Marine Officers School (EFOMM) [Brazil]

Hello,
    I am a student of EFOMM university at Brazil. I am getting in the final of the first year and here are 3 years plus 1 year Cadet Programm. I would LOVE to share informations about Job and the schools around the world. I would like to get some chat and share some ideas to students around the world.

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/victor.amante.5
    e-mail: victor.amante.pires@gmail.com
    whatsapp: +55(81)9834-0692

Hello, whilst I was in Brazil I worked with some Brazilian Cadets who had studied at the school near to Rio. They were very professional and knowledgeable, so welcome!
    Ex-South Shields Cadet

Currently trying to pass exams...

Follow me on Instagram if you like pictures of coffee, bay plans and Jotun paint : @jacobontheground

Comment

Hey! Thats cool, Im from the North school, there are 2 schools here. Where are you from? Can we chat?

Comment

Ah is this school near Fortaleza? I am from the UK, yes feel free to message me.
        Ex-South Shields Cadet

Currently trying to pass exams...

Follow me on Instagram if you like pictures of coffee, bay plans and Jotun paint : @jacobontheground

Comment

Yea it is near fortaleza! Do u have any chat app as whatsapp or facebook?

Comment

Working...
          X