Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glasgow January 2021 Intake

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glasgow January 2021 Intake

    Hii all, thought I'd start thread for anyone here who's going to Glasgow after BRNC.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Slack_Daniels View Post
    Hii all, thought I'd start thread for anyone here who's going to Glasgow after BRNC.
    Did you have to pass fitness tests at the BRNC?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Venturi View Post

      Did you have to pass fitness tests at the BRNC?
      I will do when I get there. It's 10 weeks at BRNC starting in October, then Glasgow in January. Nothing wild though, bit of running and swimming.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Slack_Daniels View Post
        Hii all, thought I'd start thread for anyone here who's going to Glasgow after BRNC.
        Hi, I am also going to BRNC in October and college in January. How do you know you are going to Glasgow? I thought we could get sent to a couple of places.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ekings View Post

          Hi, I am also going to BRNC in October and college in January. How do you know you are going to Glasgow? I thought we could get sent to a couple of places.
          Yeah just realised that usually you don't get to choose- I should have named the thread "BRNC October Intake" instead!!

          Comment


          • #6
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/2521...920/?ref=share

            A link to a group for anyone going to BRNC in october.
            See you there

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ekings View Post
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/2521...920/?ref=share

              A link to a group for anyone going to BRNC in october.
              See you there
              Yeah I set that group up! Spread the word!

              Comment

              Working...
              X