Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow September 2020 intake

Hi all,

Is anyone else going to Glasgow for the September 2020 intake?
    For anyone who?s already there, any advice for new cadets?

Thanks

Hi,
    I'm off to Glasgow in September as well to start my cadetship, what route are you going down and who's your sponsor? Feel free to send me a DM and I look forward to seeing you come September.

Comment

Hello

Also on the course

Comment

Hey guys as a phase 1 engine cadet from clydemarine.
        firstly clydemarine will choose your sponsor they do not offer multiple options for sponsor. I'm currently with zodiac.
        my key advice is if you are living in college accommodation ask for a single room as you can have up to 6 people in a tiny flat.
        I also suggest getting a good laptop and utilise the online stuff and backup all your work. Especially handy for difficult situations like just now.
        I'm currently waiting to hear if they are going to change my phases because of covid

Comment

Originally posted by hsnldn View Post
          Hi all,

Is anyone else going to Glasgow for the September 2020 intake?
          For anyone who?s already there, any advice for new cadets?

Thanks
          I shall be attending Glasgow September 2020 too...

On another note, im driving from nearly the furthest point you can get from glasgow. (9 hour drive) so if anyone needs a lift around the M6 or M42 or A34 i shall be travelling most of them...

very exited and hoping COVID doesnt get in the way too much!

Comment

I am a phase 2 Cadet on the SPD at Glasgow, if you have any questions then feel free to PM me and I can try to answer them for you
            Phase 3 Deck Cadet // Glasgow

Comment

Will be at Glasgow Sept 2020, all being well! Think I can get a bit further than HarrisonHCO for travel, South Devon.

Comment

Hi everyone,

First post! I'm also with Clyde for Glasgow August/September start , Deck Cdt.
                Hope to see you all there.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Popadopalis View Post
                  Will be at Glasgow Sept 2020, all being well! Think I can get a bit further than HarrisonHCO for travel, South Devon.
                  So you can! I?m Isle of Wight
                  most people fly but I?m going to drive so I can work one or two days a week on the weekends,

looking forward to it as long as the ?Rona? as the Americans say doesn?t get in the way!

Comment

Working...
                  X