Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

I shall attempt to be in the bar by 8ish, I have to get my backside up from Wiltshire on the train that day so I shall be in need of a beverage!!

First one to spot me will get a beer (Hint, I'm a girl!!) The rest of you can buy me drinks

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Re: Sunday

Damn why am I not going to Fleetwood - I would soooo win.
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

People who already know me don't count!!!!

Size4riggerboots

Comment

You have to work out some sort of code to work out the winner.

First one to find you and say "What size are your boots?" maybe? Haha.

Though a certain forum member certainly blew any smidgen of cover I had by making sure everyone at Carnival knew that I was not to be called my real name, but CharlieDelta instead!
        sigpic
        Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Comment

Ah but then they'd just ask all the girls what size their boots are.....

Size4riggerboots

Comment

Could be quite comical...
            sigpic

Comment

... so if you see a guy getting looked at funny by girls then you'll know who it is :P

Comment

Working...
              X