No announcement yet.

Fleetwood - Sept 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clyde will pay at the end of the month, that happened to me this September, 2013.
    Twitter: Scotty_2410

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    William Arthur Ward

Comment

• Ill swing them an email

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
      Dont just dream, Go and do it!!

Comment

• I just spent a good 10 minutes reading through those 212 posts. I'm still waiting to hear back from Clyde after my interview last Tuesday, but fingers crossed I'll be joining you all in September. I came across this if anyone's interested - http://nauticusblogger.wordpress.com/ - a little glimpse into life at Fleetwood!

Comment

• Got an email from CMT today offering me sponsorship! So, I should be seeing you all at Fleetwood in September.
          Insert profound quote here.

Comment

• When was your interview, SCM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Look forward to seeing you we have a Facebook page there's a few of us on there just search fleetwood 2014 an you'll find it
              "You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water."-
              Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

• @elliotnorton It was last week Wednesday, 30th April.

@TomWarbo Aye, just joined now mate. Really looking forward to meeting everyone now.
                Insert profound quote here.

Comment

• Have you joined the right one I didn't see your request ?
                  Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

• Beat you to it tom

Danny
                    Dont just dream, Go and do it!!

Comment

• Hi guys, My name is Jonathan, and I'll be on the Deck FD course with Princess. Have been following the comments on here for a while now, and really happy I'm finally confirmed as coming here! Looking forward to meeting everyone in September, and hopefully getting to know a few of you on here before hand!

Comment

• Facebook mate. Search Fleetwood nautical 2014

Sent from my LG-d802 using Tapatalk
                        Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Comment

• Ahh cool I went for an interview with princess but didnt get through I'm with clyde marine now
                          Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

• Originally posted by TomWarbo View Post
                            Ahh cool I went for an interview with princess but didnt get through I'm with clyde marine now
                            Ha that's funny I was rejected by clyde but got through with Princess!! When was your interview?

Comment

• Erm February some time
                              Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

• Another soon to be Cadet checking in. Just been offered a Cadetship with Subsea 7 through Anglo-Eastern. Bring on September!

Comment

Working...
                                X