Fleetwood phase 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleetwood phase 1

Quick question. Does anyone know if we have to do things at the weekends during phase one? I want to go away for a weekend in march, need to know soonish if i can go or not.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    http://pinkscampi.wordpress.com/

For the most part out weekends are free so you should be fine. Might be wise to hold off booking anything til we get there though, Sod's law you'd book something for the only weekend we have to work!
    'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
      For the most part out weekends are free so you should be fine. Might be wise to hold off booking anything til we get there though, Sod's law you'd book something for the only weekend we have to work!
      Yeah ill just wait it out. Only about 2 weeks to go now. Sod's law seems to get me an awful lot, its like I have a sign on my back!
      http://pinkscampi.wordpress.com/

Comment

Iam just about to finish Phase 1 now at Fleetwood and the only day on a weekend all the phase 1's had to be free was for remembrance day, but you being January Phase 1's won't have this problem. However you will have a flag duty to do and generally there will be at least one day on one of the weekends. The rota is organised in your induction by everyone in your class, so if you know your dates that you are away then just make your voice heard and you can sort it out that way.
        Twitter: Scotty_2410

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
        William Arthur Ward

Comment

you wont have to do anything on the weekends , just rember if your booking your train or what not it takes about half an hour to get from fleetwood to blackpool and then its like a 10 minute walk to the train station

Comment

Is that half on hour by foot, car, bus or bicycle
            'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'

Comment

Originally posted by lumo030594 View Post
              you wont have to do anything on the weekends , just rember if your booking your train or what not it takes about half an hour to get from fleetwood to blackpool and then its like a 10 minute walk to the train station
              If you walk up the road to the bus stop by the tram stop and catch the number 14 it drops you off right outside Blackpool North Station. I did this when I went for my interview. Just look for the big Wilkinsons when you get to BP it's right next to that
              Dont just dream, Go and do it!!

Comment

by tram but you can also get the bus, there about evey 20 minutes i used to get the 7 20 one if ever i was going anywhere of the weekend , a taxi will take a bit less time but set you back about 20 quid give or take

Comment

Working...
                X