September 2013 starters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2013 starters?

A little bit preemptive, I guess, but does anybody yet know if they're starting in Fleetwood come September?

Also any RFA guys or gals heading there?

Hello Sadfox,

Im hoping to start in september too, not heard anything back yet. I hope that they still have an openening for fleetwood in September. Good Luck to you

Bagletella (Katie)

Comment

I am starting there September, really looking forward to it! I'm with Sea Truck Ferries!

Comment

Theres a chance ill be going there with princess

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm starting in September with Serco

Comment

I'm starting in September with the RFA as well, so we've most likely already met Sadfox.

Comment

Alright all!

Looks like I'm heading up from Cornwall to see you gang!!! Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!

(Jack)
              "God invented Beer to stop Sailors taking over the world"

"...As small my soul before the raging tide; Your mercy, as your ocean, Lord, is wide." - R.Armstrong

Comment

Hi all, My names Josh and I'm going to be joining you all in September! I got a sponsored through Bibbys to do Engineering, I can not wait =D

Comment

Hey hey, my name Jamie and I'm starting in September doing engineering with trinity house =)

Comment

I will be there in September, with Anglo Eastern/Rio Tinto!!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Tom. I will be starting in September doing the Fnd Engineering with Chiltern/MEF. At least we know there will be at least 11 of us there

Comment

Providing I pass my medical I'll be seeing all you ladies and gents there in Sept

Comment

Congratulations! Did you get in with Fishers in the end?
                          sigpic
                          Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Yeah, got my offer through yesterday

Comment

Brilliant, well done. I'm not a Fleetwooder, just noticed it was your first post in a while. Remember to pop back on here every now and then.
                              sigpic
                              Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Working...
                              X