Fleetwood January 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleetwood January 2013

Finally received a firm offer from cmt today after waiting since march, came as bit of a surprise as I was supposed to be starting in September, I thought at warsash as I live across the water in hythe, but anyway I'm in and starting in January next year at fleetwood as a deck cadet. Anyone else starting fleetwood in January?

I will be at Fleetwood in January, well 3 Feb is my official start. Im with Bibby, Fd Engine cadet. Got my college changed from STC as they are not doing a Fd engine intake until September 2013 now. I live in Newcastle so its a little closer for me:-p I?ll see you next year!

Comment

I will be at fleetwood, FD Deck cadet with BPMS. Got my letter today!
      See you there. cheers

Comment

I will be at Fleetwood in February too. FD Engine! See you all there!

Comment

See you all at fleetwood (if I pass my medical ), FD deck with trinity myself, not long now!
          My Regards,

George.

Facebook Twitter

Comment

im also starting Fleetwood in the new year, im also with BPMS same as Drewber as a deck cadet

Comment

Starting at Fleetwood in early february next year too with James Fisher as Deck Cadet, see you all there I guess.

Comment

a fellow Fleetwood FD Engineer I started in September, so come February, if you need a hand with anything, just let me know! you aswell jf13th!
                Hell, I am young. I am free. My teeth are clean. The sun shines. To hell with everything else.
                -Stephen Fry

Comment

hahahhaa....you cant be a mother figure for two groups :P and anyway...i shotgunned these lot
                  Get ready to ride the palomino stallion...

Comment

hahaha you cant tell your mother what to do sunshine! and aye well whose gonna make sure ye don't ruin this lot or anything? aye, thats right, me :P
                    Hell, I am young. I am free. My teeth are clean. The sun shines. To hell with everything else.
                    -Stephen Fry

Comment

sour beast. swine of the darkness....i have long awaited this blood orgy.

Comment

the devils brethren! great, let the january intake see what a bunch of weirdos we are. good one
                        -Stephen Fry

Comment

Fool its got me! more! MORE!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!

Comment

go to bed. did we have mechanics homework?
                            -Stephen Fry

Comment

nah bro...and this is the wrong thread for that...go home

Comment

Working...
                              X