Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooking facilities at Fleetwood - Fast Reply please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking facilities at Fleetwood - Fast Reply please!

What cooking/kitchen facilities are there at fleetwood either currently or from september this year? (ie Fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, general kitchen area etc.)

Fast replys very much appreciated.

Thanks
    A Smith

There was nothing like that when I left last Dec, and AFAIK there were no plans to change that. The Halls have been refurbed a bit since I joined in Jan 2009, but nothing like that was put in. You eat in the refectory: breakfast and dinner are included in halls fees, lunch is extra. Take a kettle, and please, lets not re-ignite the old mini fridge debate!!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

For future reference for others, there is a communal fridge and microwave. I wouldnt use the fridge though :S

Comment

Any ideas on if we could bring our own toaster/george foreman/ other dangerous probably-not-covered-by-insurance cooking devices?

Comment

Originally posted by TallMan View Post
          For future reference for others, there is a communal fridge and microwave. I wouldnt use the fridge though :S
          whats wrong with the fridge like?
          Hell, I am young. I am free. My teeth are clean. The sun shines. To hell with everything else.
          -Stephen Fry

Comment

Working...
          X