Joining instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining instructions

Do we get sent joining instructions from the college telling us what we need to get before starting college? As it's all gone quiet in the paperwork front! Do the joining instructions come from the college or the sponsorship company?

Cheers

Hi rusey93,

As far as I'm aware the joining instructions should come from Fleetwood soon. I was at a ship visit a few days ago with Seatruck, and it became apparent that all those going to Fleetwood had not yet received their joining packs yet. However, the cadets going to Warsash had received theirs, so I would imagine ours will arrive soon.

Jack.

Comment

Speaking to the college a few days ago they said it would be a couple of weekes at least before we got anything as they has not sent them to sponsoring companies yet.
      Flickr Twitter
      No man would go to sea if skilled enough to get himslef into prison, for a jail has more room , more honest company , and you are somewhat less likley to drown ( Dr. Samuel Johnson)

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info - they'll be cutting it a bit fine though won't they? Either way I'm sure they'll be here soon enough.

Comment

Not sure but I think most of the problem is due to the building work they have got going on? They have only just figured out who is going to be sleeping where!
          Flickr Twitter
          No man would go to sea if skilled enough to get himslef into prison, for a jail has more room , more honest company , and you are somewhat less likley to drown ( Dr. Samuel Johnson)

Comment

Yeah, I heard they were doing something with the accommodation, but not sure if that's actually what's going on. There were a few rumours floating around a while ago as to what was going to be happening .

What company are you with just out of interest? (Sorry for going off topic Mods and Admins!)

Comment

Working...
            X