Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRI5HJ4CK
    Guest replied
    Congrats on your place Dan - I'll see you at college!

Leave a comment:

• D-Triv
    replied
    Now that my medical is out the way and I am just about to send out the last of the paperwork, I feel sure enough to post into the roll call

Dan - FD Engine - Male - OOCL - 18

Looking forward to seeing you all there on the induction day

Leave a comment:

• Fiona1993
    replied
    Yeh i think they seem great too!! according to David we sail around Australia and China

Im sorry but i cant add you?!?! :/ -- i think i could only add someone because they were already my friend.... but amber (chickiecool) will be along soon no doubt to add you

Leave a comment:

• nighthood
    replied
    Yeah, looks like it will be the same ship, Rio Tinto seems like a great company though (and they're getting a load of new ships in 2012!), so that should be good.

Not sure what's going on with Facebook, I sent a request but nothing seems to have happened. It'll get there in the end, I suppose. :P

Leave a comment:

• Fiona1993
    replied
    yeh exactly but guessing we're on the same ship.... whichever one it is :P i'll see if i can accept your request... could before

Leave a comment:

• nighthood
    replied
    Well, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. I requested to join the Facebook group, but I'm not sure who's running it. If anyone sees someone called Jack who's just requested, that'll be me (though there seem to be quite a few Jacks).

Leave a comment:

• Fiona1993
    replied
    I did the same thing, i reckon it was just spelt wrong

Well its a bulk carrier and Rio Tinto's a mining company so thats a good sign.

By the looks of google Hadley Shipping is just a logistics company. So i'm guessing Rio Tinto use them and then Hadley Shipping uses AngloEastern to crew their ships.

Maybe Hadley Shipping has ships that they use themselves and ones that other companies use ... so maybe thats why you can be sponsored by Hadley and by Rio Tinto seperately even if Hadley owns both of the ships.

Leave a comment:

• nighthood
    replied
    That part was a bit weird. It says "Claire" and the number 9305087, so I had thought that was the ship, but on a whim I googled it, and it came up with this: http://myship.com/imo/9305087/CLARE

It has the same name (though with a slightly different spelling), and the same number, so I figure this is the one it was meant to be. Thing is, that's registered with Hadley shipping, which is a different sponsor to Rio Tinto. So I don't know if that really is our ship or not.

Sherlock Holmes, eat your heart out.

Leave a comment:

• Fiona1993
    replied
    Im with Rio Tinto as well! do you know which ship you're on with them? Mine's Clare ?!?

Leave a comment:

• nighthood
    replied
    Nighthood - FD Deck - Male - Anglo Eastern (Rio Tinto) - 18

Looking forward to it actually, if I manage to sort out all of this paperwork. The Fleetwood booklet took ages to get sent out. :/

Leave a comment:

• MarkW
    replied
    Speaking to the college they have agreed to accept 7 maersk cadets this september

Leave a comment:

• sam-maersk
    replied
    Hey guys

Sam (or shep not fussed which)
    HND deck operations
    Male
    Maersk

So how many more maersk cadets are going in september?

Leave a comment:

• D-Triv
    replied
    Provided I pass my medical in the next two weeks, I should be there.

D-Triv - Fd Eng - Male - OOCL - 18

Leave a comment:

• DeckOfficerWannabe
    replied
    Hi all,

DeckOfficerWannabe - Fd Deck - Male - Princess Cruises - 18

See you all in September!!

Leave a comment:

• CharlieDelta
    replied
    Welcome Jack, I'm not a Fleetwood-ian but curious about the Irish connection? Come and introduce yourself in the Hello Sailor forum!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X