No announcement yet.

Phase 3 houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.. that's tiny... I'll take it all back (a)

Comment

they describe it as "cosy and compact"
      Flickr Twitter
      No man would go to sea if skilled enough to get himslef into prison, for a jail has more room , more honest company , and you are somewhat less likley to drown ( Dr. Samuel Johnson)

Comment

There are no rooms available in the Halls of Residence for Phase 3 students. I am a returning Phase 3 cadet who urgently needs to find a room in a house or flat share, starting in November. If anyone knows of anything available can they please pm and I will supply my contact details?

Thanks

Comment

Gonna necro the thread here a little, but is it possible to find your own place before phase 3, say in phase 2?

Comment

You are at sea in phase 2!

Comment

For reasons relating to last night's results drinking celebrations, my mind substituted the word "phase" with the word "year". Thank you hangover...

Honestly, I've not quite been altogether there all day

Comment

On the subject of accommodation has anyone got any numbers/email addresses for people who are renting houses out? I can't seem to find anything at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris H View Post
                  lol why is that then?
                  Are they bad?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Triv View Post
                    That reminds me, I've not seen any pics of the Fleetwood rooms. Any chance that someone could upload a pic or point me in the right direction to one, tah
                    http://www.blackpool.ac.uk/nautical/accommodation

here also i live here and no you cannot stay on phase 3 unless you are under 18 in which case you have to stay.
                    I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship!!

Comment

The cells may be small, but you settle into them eventually. My cell is the man-cave of the halls; fridge, kettle, TV, laptop, Xbox, wireless router and at least a dozen sordid posters lining the walls. You may not be there for very long, but you want it as comfortable as possible. Also, on the note of if you're wondering about bringing things like Xboxs, I would. You have a lot of work but when you get that out of the way, there isn't a great deal to do, especially on the weekends there. Finally, the college wifi and internet is routed through a Cisco networking proxy, which blocks things like Steam and Xbox live from working. If I were you, update and download everything you want, before you turn up; I've managed to jury-rig my own internet through my phone and router, but its a lot of hassle for very little reward.

Comment

do they supply you internet in the campus accommodation ?

Comment

Originally posted by linnez View Post
                          do they supply you internet in the campus accommodation ?

Yes, just about capable of streaming films. But... Forget about Steam and Xbox Live... the server blocks them.

Comment

It is possible to download a game on steam, if the download is started via a tethered mobile phone and then switched back to wifi. I use this to get 2 mb download speeds for steam.

Comment

An excellent house… https://www.facebook.com/Fleetwoodcadethousing

Comment

Prices?
                                'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'

Comment

Working...
                                X