Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

ETO Course at Fleetwood/Facilities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PuttPutt View Post
    Also is there much night life on the weekends in the area?
    In Fleetwood?
    io parlo morse

Comment

Originally posted by PuttPutt View Post
      Thanks. Everyone is saying the food become repetitive. How many choices do you get for dinner and is it the same stuff every other week? Also is there much nightlife on the weekends in the area?
      Nightlife in pretty much limited to Spoon and MAkellys plus a few other local clubs. But Blackpool not that far.
      the food was on 3-week rotating menu when the chef stuck to it. but soon get repative.
      Check out my blog
      lifeonocean.wordpress.com

Comment

I guess my main question is did you find yourselves going out most weekends or was it only every so often? Are the portions big or because its included are they pretty small?

Comment

I personally only went out a couple time but had friends that went out most weekends. I found then to be pretty big sized portion, most days i ended up binning stuff left on plate.
          Check out my blog
          lifeonocean.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by georgeGheal View Post
            I personally only went out a couple time but had friends that went out most weekends. I found then to be pretty big sized portion, most days i ended up binning stuff left on plate.
            Thanks, George , for your posts, i hope you are enjoying your sea phase , looking forward when you will be back blogging away!

Comment

Working...
            X