Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Who's joining in February '17?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I'm a P&O/SSTG chap and I've only had an interview with SSTG. Also, had very little info about anything for joining as of yet but expecting something in the next couple of weeks. Should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by ren1990 View Post
      Haha, Endure you sound like a man who's had the experience before.
      I have :-)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
      io parlo morse

Comment

I am joining in February as a HNC Deck cadet with Anglo Easton and Hadley TT as my sponsor. Look to meeting everyone!

Comment

I'm joining in that course but with James Fisher and Sons, would be good to see who's all starting in Feb

Comment

Hi, I'm currently a phase 1 FD engineer at Fleetwood. There is a Facebook Group if you have any questions regarding the college or the halls. The group is called Fleetwood February 2017 Intake.
            Last edited by Nemo_Ryan; 2nd February 2017, 01:44 PM. Reason: Forgot link

Comment

There's a Facebook page set up for the new intake.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Comment

All being well with my ENG1, i'll be joining you all I'm with Subsea 7 through Anglo Eastern.

Comment

Hello

I'm also starting with Subsea7 through Anglo Eastern, as an engineer cadet. Anyone know how I get a D&A test booked, I'm getting thrown pillar to post with AE saying go to my GP and my GP saying that they have no idea about it

Comment

Working...
                  X