Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Drinking age in Glasgow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking age in Glasgow

In scotland you can drink in a pub at 16-17 aslong as your with an adult and are eating a meal. Anybody no any Glasgow pubs that allow this?
    Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

The law throughout the UK is says 16/17 year olds can have beer/wine/cider with a meal in a pub (with an over 18 of course). So I would think you'd be ok everywhere.

Comment

Ok orca, thanks
      Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

Comment

But if you're clearly out with your mates on the lash I really doubt they will serve you.

Comment

Na, going for dinner tomorrow night and was wondering

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_duJBjVE1c

Comment

I've seen the inbetweeners but assumed the laws have changed since then but doesn't look like it. Good episode though

Comment

Try Sharkeys

Comment

Just whatever you do, don't drink the Buckfast.
                  "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out" ~ John Wooden

Deck Cadet on Product Tankers.

Comment

Originally posted by an_imperial_affliction View Post
                    Just whatever you do, don't drink the Buckfast.
                    And that, must be the truest piece of advice I've ever read in my life.
                    Ex-South Shields Cadet

Currently trying to pass exams...

Follow me on Instagram if you like pictures of coffee, bay plans and Jotun paint : @jacobontheground

Comment

Working...
                    X