Clyde sponsor companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clyde sponsor companies

Hi there, after much debate and research I'm thinking of putting down chevron, NMM and Knutsen as my 3 choices. Does anyone have any experience with any of these? Or know anybody who does?

I don't know too much about Knutsen, but NMM and Chevron are good. I believe Chevron cadets get payed extra.

Comment

Don't want to burst your bubble but northern marine management have already chosen their cadets for this September so may I recommended odfjell instead.
      Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

Comment

I'm currently with Odfjell and can highly recommend them! They put a huge focus on safety so it'll give you a good mentality for the future, the training's top-notch and the places where they operate are fairly exotic too. Very little chance of a job at the end though unfortunately as they're currently undergoing a "restructuring" and are avoiding European officers for the foreseeable future....

Comment

Thanks for that. I'll probably switch NMM to Odfjell in that case. Your not the first to say they are good.

Comment

Working...
          X