Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Structure & Maintenance college notes

Deleted

Hi there, which college / country? If you are looking for Indian college notes I dont think you'll get them here as we a pimarily a UK based site. As such this is our main area of experience and understanding.
    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

COGC - City of Glasgow College, what used to be Glasgow College of Nautical Studies.

OP - fraid I certainly can't help, this is not a course I took (or even existed) when I took my cadetship, which was only couple of years ago. Amazing how things move on aye!!
      However, your best approach I would suggest is to email either your course leader/tutor or possibly the lecturer who delivered the course and see if they can send an electronic copy to you.

Comment

Rohit - My name is Tom G Alex and I am also going to COGC in Sep for Post HND. I will ask my friends if any of them have got the notes. Dont have much hope though because most of them have failed in Stability !!! Are you one of the AMETS ?
        Last edited by TomAlex; 2 August 2014, 04:39 PM. Reason: Realised I might be stirring up a hornets nest

Comment

Working...
        X