OfficerCadet Charity Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamieboy77 View Post
    Finally got my joining instructions from CMT. Looking forward to meeting you all!
    Was the advert within your joining instructions?
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

They sent an email out a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
        Was the advert within your joining instructions?
        nothing I have had from CMT had the advert within it. I only know because I have been monitoring these forums since I decided to apply. Great info on here.

Comment

Can cadets under 18 years old attend the night ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think we're all missing the important point.... will there be food?
            ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
            myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Originally posted by alistairuk View Post
              I think we're all missing the important point.... will there be food?
              No sorry.
              I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Bump......

It be tonight.
                ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
                myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Have a great night guys, sorry i can’t be there, but the 5 hour flight is a bit much.
                  Go out, do stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X