I`m In yeaha Glasgow August 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I`m In yeaha Glasgow August 2014

Hi anyone going to Glasgow in August 2014 just got my offer from CMT for engine cadet over the moon
    any more 17 year olds?

Congratulations

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Congrats
      Not sure this counts as news unless your a government minister resigning to become a cadet lol

Comment

(That's why I moved it to the Glasgow forum!)

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

im with sstg and im starting after summer,im a engine cadet also, dont have my starting dates yet however

Comment

Congratulations!

Right, do any of you ugly lot have your starting date yet?
            I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

18th august, howcome ?

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
                18th august, howcome ?
                Will be organising a charity booze up for the first weekend in September...

Sent via smoke signal

Comment

Originally posted by GuinnessMan View Post
                  Will be organising a charity booze up for the first weekend in September...
                  Please give generously to the 'Prevention of GuinnessMan Becoming Thirsty' fund........

Comment

Originally posted by Rootsea View Post
                    Please give generously to the 'Prevention of GuinnessMan Becoming Thirsty' fund........
                    Lol! I will need some help with a venue if anyone has any ideas?

Sent via smoke signal

Comment

Lol! I will need some help with a venue if anyone has any ideas?

Sent via smoke signal
                      Starbucks :-)

Failing that how about that pub that's a church out on the west end opposite the small Hilton and that big park (not even going to attempt to spell it on my phone)
                      ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
                      myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Originally posted by alistairuk View Post
                        Starbucks :-)

Failing that how about that pub that's a church out on the west end opposite the small Hilton and that big park (not even going to attempt to spell it on my phone)
                        Is this why you won't come into Glasgow anymore? Because I refuse to go Starbucks?

Any who, I was thinking Lucky Voice or somewhere similar. Somewhere preferably near the college and not the oran Mor.

Sent via smoke signal

Comment

Is this why you won't come into Glasgow anymore? Because I refuse to go Starbucks?

Any who, I was thinking Lucky Voice or somewhere similar. Somewhere preferably near the college and not the oran Mor.

Sent via smoke signal

There can only be one place……Sharkey's - a total cesspit but an institution and will be a good baptism of fire for new cadets at Glasgow!
                          http://desdons.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @desdons

Comment

Originally posted by desdons View Post
                            There can only be one place??Sharkey's - a total cesspit but an institution and will be a good baptism of fire for new cadets at Glasgow!
                            I'm sure we can be a bit more adventurous....

Sent via smoke signal

Comment

im in!

Originally posted by chino View Post
                              Hi anyone going to Glasgow in August 2014 just got my offer from CMT for engine cadet over the moon
                              any more 17 year olds?
                              I'm 17, starting august 18Th, moving into St lukes accommodation on the 17th, i will literally know no one there as i'm from the Edinburgh area!
                              also most people seem to be starting in September!!

Comment

Working...
                              X