St Lukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St Lukes

Yeah I noticed that, it makes no sense to me. Looks like we're being charged for 6 weeks' rent in the first month.

Comment

You have to pay rent one month ahead....I think it's probably to cover themselves if you decide to leave without notice. :-S
      The bird is the word

Comment

Yeah I get that, and I understand why, it's a business after all I suppose. But as weerossi said it looks like we pay ?522 (?184 on 23rd Aug....?368 on 1st Sept). So for 5 months study time you pay for 6.

Comment

Harsh times, def for phase 3 gona look into renting a flat. Will be cheaper if you are able to get flat mates to split the rent. compared to What we will pay phase 1

Comment

Absolutely man. You can't get more convenient than staying in Halls, but a private flat share/house share will be the best way forward for phase 3. Not exactly sure about rental prices in Glas-vegas but im sure it will be cheaper than halls.

Either way, a diet of noodles and beans for 3 years will do me fine

Comment

I have had a look at flat prices. based on 2 & 3 bedroom sharing. Could save yerself over ?100 a month. Which is quite alot for student. Might be able to upgrade from asda price noodles to SUPER NOODLES with that money mate

Comment

Who you tryna kid weerossi?

We both know that ?100 is goin straight behind the bar.

Comment

I will cheers to that!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X