HNC Deck ? 30th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HNC Deck ? 30th August

Is anyone else doing this course on here? Clyde Marine have not long put up all the start dates for all colleges. i am just wondering who might be in the same class as me and maybe get to know a few people before we join.

Re: HNC Deck ? 30th August

I will be (:

Comment

me aswell

Comment

Me, as I think I failed Higher Maths aha (:
        "Did I tell you about my theory about sailors? Sailors are the finest people in the world."

Comment

Thought you application was withdrawn steph?

Comment

I got it back! My mum called this morning, then I called when I got home. They just thought I wasn't interested anymore or something because I hadn't handed everything in yet, but it's all good now.
            "Did I tell you about my theory about sailors? Sailors are the finest people in the world."

Comment

Originally posted by effiestephy
              I got it back! My mum called this morning, then I called when I got home. They just thought I wasn't interested anymore or something because I hadn't handed everything in yet, but it's all good now.
              Thats brilliant thank god!!!! I'am glad it all worked out for you !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by effiestephy
                I'm glad it's all sorted I'll see you in August then

Comment

Yeahh guys, see you all in August, I can't wait! We need to have a party for starting (:

Comment

haha yeah that would be awesome plus I think lid said it would be her birthday

Comment

LID DON'T READ THIS!

Awww yeah! Well...we'll organise a secret party for her guys

Comment

I'm relativley sure Lid will read this

To boldly go.....
                        Forum Administrator
                        OfficerCadet.com

Comment

If something says don;t read they you've got to read it.

Just like Dougal in Father Ted with the big red button in the cockpit. Don't press? Just makes me want to press it more!
                          sigpic
                          Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

She better not read it haha, I'll warn her on Facebook or something!

Comment

Working...
                            X