Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuinnessMan
    replied
    Lunchbox next to Bridge Street subway station was good as is the wee sandwich shop near the greggs opposite St. Lukes

Sent from the Batcave via carrier pigeon....

Leave a comment:

• tiga
    replied
    thanks all will check out the europa sunday morning lol good luck to all you other deckies and eng on the course.

Leave a comment:

• bw5991
    replied
    I'm from Glasgow but no help sorry! Don't venture out for breakfast usually. However has your son joined the Facebook group? It's for the Glasgow intake, here is a link!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/457412224346153/

Leave a comment:

• Snecko
    replied
    Joanna Goodbite on George St do cracking rolls. Two fillings for ?1.70, my favourite being bacon & black pudding with brown sauce.

Leave a comment:

• RudderNonsense
    replied
    Trans-Europe Cafe on Parnie Street in the Merchant City. Just across the river from the college and does the best breakfast in Glasgow. Opens at 10:00am on Sundays. Strongly recommend!

Leave a comment:

• EH75
    replied
    It's a 10 minute walk into the city centre where there are a multitude of places you can probably get some breakfast. Nothing in the immediate vicinity of the college apart from there is a Greggs and a decent wee cafe in the Gorbals near the co opp which is only across the road if that's all you are after.

Leave a comment:

• tiga
    started a topic breakfast near the college

breakfast near the college

Hello, new to this forum, I'm taking my son down to Glasgow college halls on the 1st of Sept so where is a good place to get breakfast when we get there and and when he is in college? Thanks
Working...
X