General GCNS Knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General GCNS Knowledge

Hey, was wondering how many cadets are usually in a year at GCNS? Deck PD/HND and Engineering

Thanks

Re: General GCNS Knowledge

Anyone that replies to this, could you also say how many are sponsored by certain companies? And if Viking lets you study in Glasgow?
    "Did I tell you about my theory about sailors? Sailors are the finest people in the world."

Comment

The number of cadets in a year varies but in a class there is usually around 24 people and I know there were 2 HND classes and 1 PD class for deck intake in one september. I think I'm correct in saying there is 2 intakes a year. As for engineers I've not got a scooby. Never see them. In reply to the second question basically at GCNS the majority are sponsored by CMT and I think out of the 2 HND classes there were only 2 who weren't (they were SSTG). I must admit this website is a pretty bangin idea because, and I'm sure all the guys I've studied with will agree, trying to find anything out before we started was nigh on impossible.

Comment

The guys that started in 2007, engine side, were quite a big intake. We had 4 HND classes aswell as 3 PD classes as far as i know. By phase 5 this was 3 very small HND classes and 2 small PD classes.

Comment

Working...
        X