Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll Call List September 2012! Who's in ???

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clyde do a week away thing, my cousin was telling me that its either an outward bound place or sailing on oyt boats x

Comment

Just got the phonecall of my life, and I am going to Warsash with Carisbrooke Shipping Limited. Yay!
      "Crazy like wild wolves threatened by fire, send them all to the bottom of the sea."

Comment

Congratulations Ducki well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Becks View Post
          clyde do a week away thing, my cousin was telling me that its either an outward bound place or sailing on oyt boats x
          This is part of the course and not specific to clyde. Everyone does it. The PD guys do the outward bound thing and the HNC/D folk do the sailing.

Comment

Ah see I was just telling someone that asked. I heard it was the other way about? Maybe it just varies x

Comment

So does this happen before the course starts or during it ?

Comment

not sure, think it might be during it though so that we kinda know each other?! :P

Comment

Aye we did it a couple on months in so by then you should know a few people. I found it was good for getting to know folk you hadn't really spoke to up until then though. Great fun. I think they do it slightly earlier now but I am not 100% sure on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducki52 View Post
                    Just got the phonecall of my life, and I am going to Warsash with Carisbrooke Shipping Limited. Yay!
                    Congrats on that Ducki

Comment

Hey ,glad to see everyone is looking forward to college, I am doing the PD in engineering with SSTG and Gardline Geosurvey cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Dubarry View Post
                        Hey ,glad to see everyone is looking forward to college, I am doing the PD in engineering with SSTG and Gardline Geosurvey cant wait
                        Hey Everyone! I'm going to Warsash for FD in Deck side with SSTG and Gardline Geosurvey!! So I'll definitely be seeing you Dubarry!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeAJMarshall View Post
                          Hey Everyone! I'm going to Warsash for FD in Deck side with SSTG and Gardline Geosurvey!! So I'll definitely be seeing you Dubarry!
                          Maybe not, this is the Glasgow thread
                          "Crazy like wild wolves threatened by fire, send them all to the bottom of the sea."

Comment

FD in September with Clyde in Glasgow.
                            "The man who goes to sea is a man in despair.";- Marco Polo

Comment

Hi jack, are you staying in the halls ?

Comment

Anyone had info about halls from Clyde or other companies yet ?

Comment

Working...
                                X