Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Lukes

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone will be moving in to the self-catered halls the same time as me (22nd of January)?

fraid not - private flat for me...
    i'm too old n cranky to be sharing with a load of 18yr olds who have never lived away from mummy n daddy before.

just out of interest how much are they charging for accom ??

Comment

Hullo!

I'll be moving in then, and am quite keen to get to know who I'll be clueless with as to where to go and what to do. Unless I'm the only one who found the joining instructions a bit vague, in which case all the better!

I've lived in Glasgow for a while now, so I know the area pretty well. I had a walk around the outside of St. Lukes the other day for a look, and it seems pleasant enough. Had a peek through a couple of windows just long enough not to look like a deranged Gorbals local, and the rooms seem comfortable, but I look forward to crashing out after classes and a few beers to see for myself.

Look forward to meeting you.
      "The sea, the great unifier, is man's only hope. Now, as never before,
      the old phrase has a literal meaning: we are all in the same boat."

Jacques Yves Cousteau

Comment

Originally posted by innes1981 View Post
        just out of interest how much are they charging for accom ??
        ?93 per week is the current rate for non-catered. Includes internet, heating bills, and all those other things mummy and daddy used to sort out for me.

Jacques Yves Cousteau

Comment

Originally posted by NovemberCharlie View Post
          Hullo!

I'll be moving in then, and am quite keen to get to know who I'll be clueless with as to where to go and what to do. Unless I'm the only one who found the joining instructions a bit vague, in which case all the better!

I've lived in Glasgow for a while now, so I know the area pretty well. I had a walk around the outside of St. Lukes the other day for a look, and it seems pleasant enough. Had a peek through a couple of windows just long enough not to look like a deranged Gorbals local, and the rooms seem comfortable, but I look forward to crashing out after classes and a few beers to see for myself.

Look forward to meeting you.
          Hi there NovemberCharlie,

Glad to hear someone is moving in at the same time, Just out of curiosity how old are you? and what course are you doing?

Btw my name is Colin

Comment

Hi, Colin!

I'm Chris, I'm twenty years old and will be doing the Deck Officer Professional Diploma course.

Jacques Yves Cousteau

Comment

Hi, Colin!

I'm Chris, I'm twenty years old and will be doing the Deck Officer Professional Diploma course.
              Cool, well I'm 18 years old (living off of mummy and daddy haha) and Im doing the same course as you so we could be flatmates haha

Comment

?93 per week is the current rate for non-catered. Includes internet, heating bills, and all those other things mummy and daddy used to sort out for me.
                Holy Hell! They've not half knocked their prices up!

Used to ?83 for Non Catered and ?91 for catered when I first went there in 2007!
                I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Guinnessman - was the same price when i was there in 2005/2006 - close 2 flat 2/2

Comment

Working...
                  X