GCNS - September!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GCNS - September!!!

Still no sign of my passport yet, and I need it to hurry and arrive so I can fill in the rest of my application forms and take them to CMT. Is there a date everything has to be handed in by? I still haven't had my medical, but my passport should be here soon, and as soon as it arrives I will personally deliver my things to CMT, that way everything gets sorted quicker. I'm fed up of waiting for things in the post. And also...what happens after your medical? Just so I'm prepared for it all next time, instead of running around like a headless chicken trying to find things (had to send away for my NI number as my card has gone missing... ).
    "Did I tell you about my theory about sailors? Sailors are the finest people in the world."

Comment

You really ought to memorise your NINo as a priority above all others... I lost my card many years ago, but I never forgot the number; never needed a replacement card.
      Emeritus Admin & Founding Member

Comment

Yeah my mum told me to memorise it, but since I've never had a job, I didn't really need to, but now I'll get it stuck in my head, just gotta get rid of a few numbers, like all those usernames and things I needed to remember for school.
        "Did I tell you about my theory about sailors? Sailors are the finest people in the world."

Comment

buy a big plactic tub. and keep the tub in a drawer in the cabinet no one uses . in a room no one uses. it never goes missing
          Maybe I will never be
          All the things that I want to be
          But now is not the time to cry
          Now's the time to find out why

Comment

Tattoo?
            Emeritus Admin & Founding Member

Comment

If only there was some room in my house not being used...

And oh dear no, I can't have a tattoo! I hate needles, I've started to realise that having injections and all doesn't really hurt, I just hate the look of syringes |: and tattoos do look painful...

Comment

Working...
              X