Catered or Self Catered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catered or Self Catered?

Just wondering who is staying where in september.
    I'm in Catered

I'm in catered aswell. Although the rooms aren't as great as the self-catered, at least we still get our 3 solid meals a day

Comment

Ill be another inmate in Alcatraz, see yous there

Comment

I spent three days in there on a special course and was about ready to slit my wrists. It was nice knowing you all....
        I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

What was so bad about it?

Comment

Will see you all there. Have heard all the stories but it is cheaper than going self catered and it is only for 5 months after that i think i'll be looking for some other accommodation

Comment

Originally posted by DanielBryson View Post
              I'm in catered aswell. Although the rooms aren't as great as the self-catered, at least we still get our 3 solid meals a day
              Think you only get 2 a day.

Comment

Yeah is only 2 Mon-Fri , one in mornin and one at night. Only 1 Sat and Sunday which is a brunch meal.

Comment

I'll be joining the Alcatraz club as well looking forward to it, see you all there

Comment

Staying at home. Only 30 minutes away from the college so not much point in paying 4x as much to stay in the accomodation.

Comment

I will be in self-catered. Anyone else or am I going to be in there myself? lol.

Comment

I'm catered! Anyone who's got a guitar, bring one so we can jam haha!

Comment

im Going to catered aswell. not allowed self catered apparently till im 21. which isnt till january.

i can bring my guiter "hero" lol.

Comment

Just to make sure, were you guys told to turn up on sunday the 4th in between 2 and 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
                              Just to make sure, were you guys told to turn up on sunday the 4th in between 2 and 5?
                              My company said to be there on the 28th between 2 and 5 but I'm doing engineering, so it must be for deck

Comment

Working...
                              X