Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis
    replied
    Spoke to clyde said I could expect joinin instructions next week incase anyone else is waiting for their own.

Leave a comment:

• Jonny
    replied
    SSTG when they sent me a formal offer had it down as 5th of September for the Deck PD.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis
    replied
    I spoke to the accommodation people at Glasgow. Apparently Clyde didn't think I'd want the accommodation. So just in-case anyone else is on the same boat might be worth giving accommodation services at glasgow a call to book some, if you want it that is.

Leave a comment:

• Superdandroid17
    replied
    Clyde do book your 1st terms accomodation or at least they do at Warsash so you do not have too. Not sure about the other colleges thou. A quick call to the accomodation office of wherever you are should sort this.

I got my instructions about a month before I started.

Leave a comment:

• Randomist
    replied
    Re: Term times

Assuming you guys are September start, it is a little early to be expecting joining instructions for college.
    I wouldn't be concerned but if you are telephone the college and see what they say.
    At this stage I wouldn't worry, with your joining instructions you should be provided with an accommodation booking form

Leave a comment:

• harvey124
    replied

Not quite sure about deck but I got an email regarding engine saying that accommodation is booked for 28th august and to start engine PD on the 29th august.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Leave a comment:

• JonnyW
    replied

Originally posted by Lewis
    How u make your accommodation reservations do you just call up the college?
    I emailed halls ([email protected]) and asked them to send me an application form for the accomodation I wanted (based on the comments on here about catered i went for self-catered). They send it through the post and you just have to fill it in and sent it back with a deposit.

When you email them tell them if you are doing HNC or PD and who you are being sponsored by. If you go for self-catered you should mention if you are over 21. They will probably ask this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis
    replied

How u make your accommodation reservations do you just call up the college?

Leave a comment:

• JonnyW
    replied

I haven't had mine either. I phoned CM the other day and they said we should get them about August time. Seems quite late to me but what can you do. They said we would be starting early September and judging by past semester dates it will probably be the 5th. That's for deck anyway, not sure about engineers. My reservation is from 4th Sept to 18th Feb.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis
    started a topic Term times

Term times

I've not had my joining instructions yet. Has anyone? If so any idea what the term times and start dates are?
Working...
X