Phase 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase 1

Hi all, i’m hoping some of you can clear this up for me.

I will be starting my phase 1 2nd Sept 2019 going down the HNC route with CMT as my sponsor. It appears and according to CMT that my phase 1 ends 26th Jan, but talking to others doing the SPD route their phase 1 doesn’t end until 13th March.

Is this just down to different routes? Has anyone been with CMT, and HNC route and could shine some light please?

Cheers,

James

I am phase 2, just finished phase 1 with CMT at HNC level, and those are just 2 different courses, and nothing to worry about.
    regards

Comment

Hi James,

I am also starting phase 1 on 2nd September with CMT as my sponsor. Just wondering how you know when phase 1 ends? Did you specifically ask? All I've really been told is that I start college on the 2nd September lol. I see from other threads that some cadets have even been given a list of equipment they are going to need?

Cheers

Hannah

Comment

Hi Hannah, we have created a group chat for cadets starting Glasgow this September. If you would like to be added then please pm me your mobile number and I’ll add you to it

Comment

Working...
        X