Glasgow September 2018 Intake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deedub29 View Post
    I have seen various start days for this years intake, dates such as August 13th 27th August and September 3rd.

Does it depend on the sponsoring Company or college.
    The start date for those on the SPD Marine Operations in September 3rd, it depends on the course your doing.

Comment

Originally posted by menzieshill_1 View Post
      Have any of you got your lease agreements through yet? I was told over the phone that my place had been booked and I’ve signed all the forms but haven’t had anything official through the post so far
      Hi! I've been in touch with the accommodation people about it and apparently they're sending them out this week, so they said to let them know if you don't have anything by then.

Comment

Hey guys! Not long now until we start! Looking forward to meeting you all and getting started!
        Deck Cadet - September 2018 start - City of Glasgow

Comment

Hi there I am also starting 3rd of September at Glasgow College. I am aware that our first day is induction, so is that when we are given our uniforms or do they have to be collected beforehand? Thanks

Comment

I think it depends who you are sponsored with, Im with clyde and emailed them to ask. They told me I have to supply my own uniform to start with, white shirt, black trouser ect and they told me it would take around 2 weeks before we get them

Comment

Hi, I see you were all sponsored by MSC! Are you currently enjoying your cadetship? And is there any advice you would give? I am hoping to study Marine Engineering FD in September.

Thank You.

Comment

Working...
              X