Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Glasgow September 2018 Intake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've put Norwegian cruise liners down as my first choice but i highly doubt ill get it.! How about you James?
    Glasgow college were the people to get in touch with me and emailed me about my place but because im 22 they have said id be better in st Luke's- I think they put anyone over the age of 21 in there because at riverside there is a lot more rules such as no drinking? Im just really excited to start now

Comment

I've not heard anything from sponsor company yet about what accommodation I'll be in so not sure what the set up will be like.
      Deck Cadet - September 2018 start - City of Glasgow

Comment

Im also starting in september as an ETO cadet. After two years at college doing an HND in electrical engineering ive decided to give the merchant navy a bash. Im guessing from this post quite alot of people put cruise companys as first choice ahah...ive put royal caribbean lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
          I've not heard anything from sponsor company yet about what accommodation I'll be in so not sure what the set up will be like.
          If you are yet to hear anything about accommodation, you can always drop the accomodation team in Glasgow an email and they will be happy to help

Accommodation@cityofglasgowcollege.ac.uk

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be starting in September...Doing the SPD Deck Course sponsored by Trinity House! Looking forward to it!

Comment

I start this September with X-Press feeders. I haven't heard much apart from i've been accepted

Comment

Working...
              X