• Show
Clear All

• Glasgow September 2018 Intake

Any other cadets starting in September?

Hey Alice,

I'll be starting in September SPD Deck course in September
    Deck Cadet - September 2018 start - City of Glasgow

Comment

Ah cool! I'm doing the same thing, sponsored by MSC Cruises. Who are you with?

Comment

What a coincidence I'm also sponsored by MSC Cruises Looking forward to getting started up!

Comment

Evening, I shall be joining in September too, on the same course, are you re locating far to Glasgow ?

Comment

Nah I live a 30 minute train journey away, will be staying in the halls for the first phase though. What about you?

Comment

I'm about 5 hours away by car, longer by train! I'll also be in halls, I think the MSC cadets will be put in the same flat?

Comment

Hi! I am starting in September to, does anyone know when the actual start date is?

Comment

Hello! I think it's the 3rd September. Who are you sponsored by?

Comment

Ah great thank you! I am going to be sponsored by Clyde but I dont find out who the actual shipping company is until my first day of college!
                    Have the college been in touch with you in relation to accommodation?

Comment

I

Comment

Same here Leah, I

Comment

*what sponser are you hoping for?

Comment

Sorry for the half messages, for some reason it will not let me upload a full sentence.

Comment

The college told me at the open day that it's best to apply for accommodation yourself even if your company has said they will, so I have done and put a deposit down and I've definitely got a place in the Riverside accommodation but I'm not sure which flat or anything yet. If any of you want to follow me on Instagram I'm alicekerby on everything, as I already follow quite a few cadets that are currently in Phase 2 and find it really helpful to get an insight!

Comment

Working...
                              X