Flat hunting tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat hunting tips

Hey guys, there're a pair of us trying to find a place to live once phase 1 starts, but I don't know Glasgow very well at all (or how to go about looking for places in cities), do any of you already there have any tips on which areas are best to look for someone who will happily live in somewhere utterly decrepit as long as they're allowed to garden?

Must say gardening is a new one on here, not seen that requirement before in 6 years.... it’s not some strange euphemism for something is it! Usually it’s parking, close to college, train. Though I’m all for veg growing!

Comment

Originally posted by Midge View Post
      Must say gardening is a new one on here, not seen that requirement before in 6 years.... it’s not some strange euphemism for something is it! Usually it’s parking, close to college, train. Though I’m all for veg growing!
      xD Definitely actual gardening! Where I live now there are a few places that just happen to have a lot of garden space (old streets I guess, so at the price of being cold all Winter), so I wondered if maybe it was the same in Glasgow.

Comment

Working...
      X