Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

Anyone looking for a flat near riverside campus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for a flat near riverside campus?

I know of a flat available near the city of Glasgow college riverside campus. 2 bed flat in govanhill (15 minute walk from the college). Much cheaper than saint Luke's and riverside. Fully furnished. PM me for more details . Not my flat but know the landlord.
    Phase 5 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

if its still available in march let us know

Comment

Give me a shout in a months if it's still available. Might be interested

Comment

Just to piggyback this thread, I have my own flat in Livingston and looking to rent out the spare room. Although its approx 35 minute drive, I would be driving there daily so transport would be sorted! Drop me a PM if you may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by baileys View Post
          Just to piggyback this thread, I have my own flat in Livingston and looking to rent out the spare room. Although its approx 35 minute drive, I would be driving there daily so transport would be sorted! Drop me a PM if you may be interested.
          Only issue with that is that the everyone will have the same college timetable. Glasgow can be a bit chaotic at times

Comment

Also to piggyback, What is Glasgow like? I'm from hull, England. Is the college good?
            Phase 1 Deck Cadet - Clyde Marine Training - Zodiac Maritime - City of Glasgow College

Comment

glasgow is a great place. the facilities in the college are probably the best imo. im an engineer and they have a fully operational engine room, which is truly invaluable. the accomodation is quality, bit pricy but its brand new almost (st lukes isnt new but was refurbed over the summer) and is smack in the middle of the city. also, for music lovers, glasgow green is playing host to trnsmt festival again this summer and the college/accomodation is a 2 minute walk away. was amazing last year.

p.s. im from liverpool, and scotland is just class.

Comment

Working...
              X