Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceptable ID for internal flights

(FAO: CharlieDelta?)

This is pertinent to those getting their US Visas in Belfast, or flying to whereever their college is should they not have a passport on them (for instance if its "in the post").

What kind of ID is acceptable to use on an internal flight?

Photo Driving Licence - Yes
    Seaman's Discharge Book - ?
    Emeritus Admin & Founding Member

Re: Acceptable ID for internal flights

No problem.. Discharge book is acceptable ID. They even accept bus passes and student cards! Anything with a photo on it and your name (quelle point?!).

[edit: duplicate link ]
    Emeritus Admin & Founding Member

Comment

Airlines generally list acceptable ID on their website, e.g. for MaybeFly: http://www.flybe.com/flightInfo/id_requirements.htm

Comment

Depends on airline. The government are happy with bus passes etc but some, like Ryanair, insist on passport or national ID card (which the UK doesn't have)
        sigpic
        Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieDelta
          Depends on airline. The government are happy with bus passes etc but some, like Ryanair, insist on passport or national ID card (which the UK doesn't have)
          its usualy the irish airlines are like that

Comment

Lingus are ok with "other ID".
            sigpic
            Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Haha good old michael bet he does it just to annoy people

Comment

Working...
              X