Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQA OOW writtens Unlimited Past Papers with Solutions

Hello all !

I am doing SQA OOW writtens prep now. I have received the past papers. I was wondering if anybody have solved year 2014 papers with them. I am told that some colleges will give out solutions with steps as revision material but mine gives only answer key !! If somebody has it, Please pass it on !

Thanks

Why do you need it? Surely you can work through it and if you don't get the write answer speak to the college.

Comment

Yes, I can. But am not gonna know if the answer i got is correct or not !

Comment

Sorry I thought you ment you had the answers but not the working.

Comment

Why are you doing SQA's as a cadet?
          Cruise ship Captain with experience on-board Passenger Vessels ranging from 5500-150000 GRT.

Comment

HolyNougat, they are required on top of orals to get your CoC on the HNC route, I am not a fan of them at all (for multiple reasons). Tom, if you PM me with details I might be able to send some you're way.

Comment

HolyNougat - I am technically in a position between deck cadet and OOW. I have finished seatime required and am attempting the exams in November.

The Kraken - Thank you

Comment

Hello everyone1 I need SQA past navigation answer not theory only saction A 1aur 2 questions answer.. watever how much is possible ro send so plz send me... thankyou frnds

Comment

Working...
                X