Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiltern/MEF cadetship

Hello all,

Recently been offered a place with Chiltern as an Engine cadet. This would be with MEF.

I would appreciate it if anyone who is familiar with MEF or have been with them in the past could share their experience.

What sort of ships were you put on? How were they? Which college you attended? etc etc

Cheers in advance

Originally posted by skye View Post
    Hello all,

Recently been offered a place with Chiltern as an Engine cadet. This would be with MEF.

I would appreciate it if anyone who is familiar with MEF or have been with them in the past could share their experience.

What sort of ships were you put on? How were they? Which college you attended? etc etc

Cheers in advance
    MEF is a education fund so they don?t have any ships. It will just be what Chiltern have available at the time. One of my class mates is Chiltern MEF and was on a small bulker 1st sea phase and will be on a cruise ship for this sea phase. TBH MEF is really just where the money comes from for your sponsorship, I?m MEF but through Bibby and haven't had any dealings with them really. We had a small meeting in phase 1, same with my class mate but nothing else. So you would be a Chiltern cadet really, just with a jumper and shirts with an MEF logo on them...

Comment

Working...
    X