This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [COMPLETED] Redirecting...

Unless there are any objections, since I am no longer using it, I shall redirect http://www.deck-cadet.com to this site.

Speak now or in the next few days or forever hold your peace :-p
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Re: Redirecting...

Fine by me - I don't think I've ever seen that site (if it was one).
    Emeritus Admin & Founding Member

Comment

Originally posted by nemo
      Fine by me - I don't think I've ever seen that site (if it was one).
      It was intended to be a study guide for Orals, but alas the pressure of all our Orals exams got to us and with exception of a few articles, never really added anything to it.

http://www.deck-cadet.com/index.php has basically the 4 articles that were added + COLREGs and a few orals reports.
      ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
      myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Perhaps we can bung it on the wiki then? ...many hands make light work etc...
        Emeritus Admin & Founding Member

Comment

feel free

? Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X