Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructional Charts - Like BA 5140

Dear all

Greetings ! Does anybody know if it is possible to download in PDF Instructional charts like BA 5140. I am preparing for OOW exams and since I am located outside UK , its not possible for me to buy them. I have seen PDF versions of various charts ( the so called scanned charts)

Thanks if anybody can give some information !

Tom

I think they are actually only supplied to colleges directly, have you tried contacting an admiralty chart supplier in your country?
    ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
    myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

Can be bought online and shipped worldwide as well.

Comment

@alistairuk - Thank you for the reply. No since those charts are not used for exams in my part of the world , admiralty chart agent does not stock them

@YoungMariner: Yes true. But it comes with a forbidding price tag ! But thanks for the reply

Comment

Bit pricey but hey:
          http://www.amnautical.com/products/b...t#.U4URC_ZvDbc

Comment

HarmlessWeasel - Bit Pricey indeed. ! Its anyway. I have asked my friends who are returning from CoGC to bring them ! So problem solved

Comment

Working...
            X