January 2014 Cadets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2014 Cadets

Hey guys, recently just accepted an offer with Trinity House (through Chiltern Maritime). Can't really say how happy I am as they were on the top of my list!

I have given them all they needed (medical, photos, certificates, etc).. Recently they contacted my references and my references responded on Monday I believe.

When should I expect to hear from them? I know the obvious answer would be to contact them but I wish to leave it a few days before I do so, due to them most likely very busy and I'm being impatient...Due to my self currently being at college, etc...

My allocated college is Fleetwood (I live 15 minutes away from warsash but I would actually prefer to go further away) so what should I expect and prepare for or even bring with me? Also would it be worthwhile to drive, meaning have a car up there?

Any information or tips or what ever would be very useful!

Originally posted by Edd View Post
    Hey guys, recently just accepted an offer with Trinity House (through Chiltern Maritime). Can't really say how happy I am as they were on the top of my list!

I have given them all they needed (medical, photos, certificates, etc).. Recently they contacted my references and my references responded on Monday I believe.

When should I expect to hear from them? I know the obvious answer would be to contact them but I wish to leave it a few days before I do so, due to them most likely very busy and I'm being impatient...Due to my self currently being at college, etc...

My allocated college is Fleetwood (I live 15 minutes away from warsash but I would actually prefer to go further away) so what should I expect and prepare for or even bring with me? Also would it be worthwhile to drive, meaning have a car up there?

Any information or tips or what ever would be very useful!
    Right first thing is first calm down ! And breath if you have accepted the sponsorship then have offered you it so just chill out you phoning them everyday probably ain't going to move things along ! No offence but cadets tend to be at the bottom of a companies work load !

Comment

I'll be there and will have a car. I will be much cheaper than a taxi, use me.
      'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'

Comment

As Jonathan said, relax. Things may go quiet for a little while but they'll get everything out to you.
        sigpic
        Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Working...
        X