Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are in joining instructions

Hi,

I've just been offered a cadetship and told i will be sent joining instructions soon. What exactly is in these? are they from the college or from the training company. Is it a personalized document from the college to me. So they already have me details? or is it just a standard pack which i fill in and send back to the college?

Thanks

Which company and which college? I'm trying to think back to 4 and a half years ago and failing! Can someone who's recently started college help on this one?!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Originally posted by silentsailot View Post
      Hi,

I've just been offered a cadetship and told i will be sent joining instructions soon. What exactly is in these? are they from the college or from the training company. Is it a personalized document from the college to me. So they already have me details? or is it just a standard pack which i fill in and send back to the college?

Thanks
      When I started at college this year the joining instructions were a pack of details put together by the college themselves. I was sent it by my sponsoring company and I guess they had it passed on to them by the college. There are a few forms you will need to fill for example, basic details of where you live etc. a few declarations to sign about extra-curricular activities and the like. You will also be given your start date and what will happen on that day, basic outline of the course you will be doing and also a kit-list of essentials you will need to take, the rest you can decide whether you will need it or not and if you're unsure if you will I am sure you can just ask on the forum again!

Comment

Working...
      X