X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuinnessMan
    replied
    Originally posted by welshdecky View Post
    Ah right, just we've got a lecturer who always hammered on that the ISM code was simply as you said. Can't got a lesson without him saying it!
    Your SMS is only as simple as your DPA makes it as ISM says you must have one, but the extent it goes to is determined by the company.

Leave a comment:

• welshdecky
    replied
    Ah right, just we've got a lecturer who always hammered on that the ISM code was simply as you said. Can't got a lesson without him saying it!

Leave a comment:

• Lewis
    replied
    nope glasgow

Leave a comment:

• Polaris
    replied
    Originally posted by welshdecky View Post
    Lewis - you go to South Tyneside College?
    Wishful thinking.

Leave a comment:

• welshdecky
    replied
    Originally posted by Lewis View Post
    Say what you do
    do what you say
    and record it

I think this is the expected answer
    Lewis - you go to South Tyneside College? Those words sound vaguely familiar . . . !

Leave a comment:

• Mantaforce
    replied
    It was more to do with a model answer for an examiner in an oral examination, but thank you for the above answers. I know what ISM is, its just everyone has different answers for this question when I ask it and I just wondered if there was a short universal answer that can be used.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis
    replied
    Say what you do
    do what you say
    and record it

I think this is the expected answer

Leave a comment:

• GuinnessMan
    replied
    This sounds to me like a report you've been assigned to do, which we are not going to write for you. However, we do have an article "idiots guide to ISM" which should help explain what it is and I'm sure you can gather what it means to you from that.

Leave a comment:

• Clanky
    replied
    I'm not going to give you a long written answer, but as a basis for an answer that you should develop yourself, then ISM is the application of quality management to safety and pollution critical activities, so that these activities have to be planned in advance to ensure that they meet high standards, they then have to be carried out according to the plan and recorded so that it can be verified that the standards have been met.

Leave a comment:

• gadget123
    replied
    Thats an interesting question. what is the context is it a report you have been set or orals prep?

Leave a comment:

• Mantaforce
    started a topic Model Answer - ISM

Model Answer - ISM

Can someone please give me a model answer for 'What does the ISM mean to you?' as I am having trouble with putting it into words that make sense.

Thanks
Working...
X