Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plymouth Oral Exam

Hey all,

Getting ready to sit my orals down in Plymouth in a months time, and trying to find some Oral Reports from Plymouth, preferably recent ones. Based in Warsash, so 99% are from the Southampton office.

Anyone sit their OOW orals at Plymouth?

Thanks!
    Linkedin

There definately are quite a few Plymouth ones in the pile at Warsash Library, any reason why your not doing at Southampton? It's generally easier at Southampton when you have the very very extensive set of past papers available to you.

Comment

AncientMariner:

Yes but I am looking for more recent ones. As in 2012, 2011. Doing it down in Plymouth as no slots available in Southampton at the moment. Agreed on the ease due to past papers, but if you know enough, should be no worries! But nice to gauge what the examiner's favourite topics are!
      Linkedin

Comment

You probably have already checked it, but have you checked both the library and on the network? I can't remember what they call that shared network thing, but it seemed to have some of the newer ones on and had the odd Plymouth ones.

Southampton really need to get more examiners in, they obviously can't handle the workload.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientMariner View Post
          Southampton really need to get more examiners in, they obviously can't handle the workload.
          Given that they treat us as a cashcow that's the least they should be doing.
          '... English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't
          just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages
          down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for
          new vocabulary.' - James Davis Nicoll

Comment

Originally posted by AncientMariner View Post
            There definately are quite a few Plymouth ones in the pile at Warsash Library, any reason why your not doing at Southampton? It's generally easier at Southampton when you have the very very extensive set of past papers available to you.
            Just did a recheck today and only managed to find 2 from Plymouth in the pile. Maybe not a popular destination for Orals for Warsashians. So, anyone here do their orals in Plymouth and want to share the experience?
            Linkedin

Comment

Does anyone have OOW oral feedback for Plymouth centre????
              Please let me know

Comment

You've asked three times in really old threads, I think the answer is no :/

Comment

Originally posted by JSTORM View Post
                  You've asked three times in really old threads, I think the answer is no :/
                  At least they've used the search function and actually found the relevant threads. Points for trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X